Presentations from “Cowden Syndrome and Other PTEN-Related Disorders: A Patient-Oriented Symposium”
On June 10th, Dr Maria Whitehead, Director of Research for the PTEN Research Foundation, presented at the “Cowden Syndrome and Other PTEN-Related Disorders: A Patient-Oriented Symposium” at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Centre.
Please follow the link to view all of the presentations from the day which include:
- Partnering with Your New or Current Primary Care Physician: A General Internist's View
- Psychological Aspects of Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Our Changing Understanding of Cowden Syndrome and other PTEN Disorders
- Lhermitte-Duclos Disease and Cowden Syndrome
- Introduction to PTEN Research Foundation